1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
Water. And my fingernails.
2. Where was your profile picture taken?
It’s Claudette Colbert
3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
Co-worker, although it was more of a chuckle
5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
11.40. I went out to see Josie Long comedy night.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Maybe a light peck.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
DJ John is in walking distance.
9. Do you believe exes can be friends?
10. How do you feel about Dr.Pepper?
I’ll drink it under duress
11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
On the tube strike day.
12. Who took your profile picture?
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
I took a picture of a tree in fog.
14. Was yesterday better than today?
It was shorter.
15. Can you live a day without TV?
16. Are you upset about anything?
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Well, of course
18. Are you a bad influence?
Only on the wrong people
19. Night out or night in?
Oh, in. I’m 37 you know.
20. What items could you not go without during the day?
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
probably something saying: I’m running late….
23. How do you feel about your life right now?
I feel like I’m in limbo
24. Do you hate anyone?
The usual suspects
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
Lots of spam from ATP festival.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Yes, but they were confused.
28. What song is stuck in your head?
Sebastian, you’re in a mess, they called you king of all the hipsters – is it true or are you still the queen?
29. Someone knocks on your door at 2:00am, who do you want it to be?
A witness of Jehovah
30. Wanna have grandkids by the time you're 50?
Not even kids by the time I’m 50.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow.
Buy some milk
32. Do you think too much or too little?
Too too much.
33. Do you smile a lot?
Frowning take more muscles, I like to exercise